We take great pride in the work we do.
For 28 years we have offered the very best in reprographics, design, print and Exhibition graphics. So if you ever receive a job from us and we have made a mistake or there is a problem, we will be gutted.
With our advanced systems and experience errors are rare. Whatever the reason, whereever the fault lies, we apologise for these inconvenicence.
If your graphics or display unit isn’t up to scratch in the first instance please get in touch as soon as possible.
Immediately we will look into the problem and we’ll do everything we can to fix it.
Damage from Transit
We take great care in packaging to ensure that the printed matter arrives in first class condition. If your goods arrive damaged please take note of the following advice:
- If products arrive clearly damage then refuse to accept delivery.
- If you cannot open the parcel and check the contents, sign as damaged.
- If your goods arrived damaged and have been signed for as OK. You must act fast. Take photographs/video as you unwrap. Send to us as soon as possible, detail the damage and explain why it was not signed for as damaged.
- If you have signed for as damage – we will replace any damaged items.
What to do next
- If there is a problem your order please tell us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01384 211247.
- If required, a member of our customer service team will contact you (during office hours) to get more details of the problem.
- We’ll come back with a solution. We’re very confident we can help.
- You must do these things as soon as possible, do not delay in reporting any problem.
Virtually every job we have is time critical, we are used to this pressure. However whilst we do everything we can to meet a deadline we cannot control the delivery company. 99.9% of all our next day delivery’s do arrive on time.