- Price includes ground spike
- Supplied with carry bag
- Delivery included
- FREE DESIGN & ARTWORK AVAILABLE
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use
- Lightweight, portable, assembles in minutes
- 2656mm tall
- Brillant attention seeker
- Choose alternative base option below
Small Feather Flag
£88.00 – £98.00
Small Feather Flag
with spike base, delivery and free design included
Our Small Feather Flag is fitted with black sleeves as standard.
White sleeves are available at no extra cost. If you require a white sleeve, please let us know when placing your order.
Front Facing Orientation
As standard, our flags are setup to have the front face of the design with the base and pole on the left-hand side. However, you are welcome to supply your artwork flipped horizontally in order to have the front face of the design with the base and pole on the right-hand side.
There are a number of different bases we can supply. One, of your choice is included in the price. For additional bases click here.
Double Sided Flag Option
Double-sided flags are available. They consist of two knitted polyester flags with a blockout membrane sandwiched between the two. For further details and prices, please contact us direct at 01384 211247.
Overall width 640mm. Height 1860mm.
Graphic width 680mm. Graphic height 1462mm.
- Dismantle your flag during adverse weather conditions, including strong winds in excess of beaufort scale 4 (13-18mph). Heavy rain combined with high winds can increase the weight of the flag and put extra strain on the pole.
- Please consider where you position your flag. In particular in city areas air pollution will cause the white areas to become grey. UV sunlight can, over time, cause deterioration and fading to the fabric.
- Flags can be washed in a regular washing machine with normal detergents. Always allow your flag to completely dry out before storing.
- Make sure and take your time when setting up. Check that the flag will not catch or snag on the pole or any other surrounding objects. Do not place poles too close together.
- Life expectancy is entirely dependant on the climatic conditions and hours of flying. Realistic maximum lifespan of a regularly used flag is six months.
Basic Parasol Base, Cross Brace, Medium Parasol Base, Plastic Ground Spike, Premium Parasol Base with Feet, Square Base (Small / 7kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.