Pre Press Digital Print Limited
When someone visits our website we use a third-party services, to collect standard internet information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow third parties to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and we will explain what we intend to do with it.
Search queries and results are logged anonymously to help us improve our website and search functionality. No user-specific
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Personal or business data is only collected if you enter it for the transaction between you and us or at the creation of a:-
- Customer account.
- Subsciption to newsletter.
- Payment gateways such as Strip, Paypal or RBS World Pay.
- Logistics or transport companies.
- Third party services providers.
We will never pass your data on to a third party for marketing purposes.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Links to other sites
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Your information will only be used for legitimate business purposes. We will not transmit your information to other parties unless it is required to fulfil contracted works. All data disclosures will only be relevant to the particular requirements of the contract works. This information will be handled in accordance with the guidelines of the GDPR and again will only be relevant to the requirements of providing our services.
Updated 25th May 2018