Acceptable Use Policy
August 2016. Version 2.
We like to make everything crystal clear between you and ourselves, MaxeDisplay.
This Acceptable Use Policy has been written so there are no unforeseen problems when using our website. We, as we are sure you do, like to where we stand.
If your just normal honest person or business, browsing and hopefully buying our goods, then there is no need to read this Acceptable Use Policy, it is here for legal reasons and ultimately our protection.
MaxeDisplay is the trading name of Pre Press Digital Print Limited, (“MaxeDisplay”, “we”, “our” or “us”). We are a limited company registered in England company number 4023013
Our registered office and main trading address is at 9 Narrowboat Way Dudley DY2 0XQ
The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether you have breached this acceptable use policy and we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions of use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- issue of a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
From time time to MaxeDisplay may change our Acceptable Use Policy. We will post the changes here.
Continued use of the service will indicate that you agree to any such changes.